Convenient STD Testing
Our local testing locations do not need additional paperwork when you arrive. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our service simplifies 16803 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit.
We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations in the State College area. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you should take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. Test result status updates can be had anytime, night or day, by calling our health specialists.
In our desire to make sure you get the best State College STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 16803 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the best chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
State College, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
To always be in control of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the STD infection numbers in State College.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
STDs are an epidemic all over the nation, including the State College area. Defend yourself against the spread of STDs with dental dams and condoms. All people in Pennsylvania, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is vulnerable to sexually transmitted diseases.