Confidential Online STD Testing
STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations nationwide. Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 06905. We know that it is difficult deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you.
Get updated on your STD test status by talking to our health specialists day or night. Choose any of our testing facilities around Stamford for your convenience. Get personalized test suggestions of what STD tests you need with our test recommendation tool online.
To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
Stamford, Connecticut STI Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Stamford and the whole state of Connecticut each year. Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.