Low-Cost STD testing Centers
All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. No other service offers more value for STD testing in the 33713 area. Our testing process is straightforward and takes little time to complete.
Get up to the minute updates on the status of your STD test results from one of our health specialists, who are available day or night. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you should take based on your responses to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. If you are near St Petersburg, we have test centers convenient to you.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for St Petersburg, Florida
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in St Petersburg from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Florida health department.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
Our laboratories all over United States of America can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.