Same-Day Online STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we offer only uncomplicated and straightforward testing procedures. The prices of the STD testing packages we offer in 97477 can't be beat. When you test for STD with STDcheck.com, you can be confident with your test results because our test locations are CLIA-certified for accuracy.
Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. The testing we offer in our labs is closely monitored by a physician to ensure your safety.
PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We promise never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records. We guarantee that your test results will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours.
Springfield, Oregon STI Morbidity Data
Periodic STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Springfield area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- Men living in Oregon are 7 times more likely to be infected with HIV than women.
- Among female HIV cases, 21% of women who were infected with HIV were injection drug users.
- In Oregon in 2011, Blacks accounted for 391.4 per 100,000 people for gonorrhea infections.
- Number of Oregonian youth HIV diagnosis have been rising since 2007.
- Blacks in Oregon are 3.5 times more likely to contract HIV than any other race.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your payment if you decide not to go through with the STD test.