Confidential Online STD Testing
We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Springfield, Oregon if you test positive. For some afflictions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Springfield, Oregon. We don't make you submit to a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we require is a small blood or urine sample.
We offer STD testing that is managed by a doctor for your safety. Our online STD testing service utilizes the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy.
We designed our testing procedure to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is quick - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our locations test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there.
STD Data for Springfield, Oregon
The Springfield area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- In 2011, men residing in Oregon between the ages 25-64 were more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Males living in Oregon have accounted for 227 of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- Diagnosis rates for HIV increased among 20-24 year-olds every year for the last 5 years.
- 38% of men who used injection drugs and were diagnosed with HIV between 2006-2010 were diagnosed with AIDS within a year.
- 3% of Oregon HIV cases never used injection drugs themselves before becoming infected but had a sex partner who did.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STI tests in your local Springfield, Oregon test center, so get tested today.