Same-Day STD Testing
If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Springfield, Massachusetts to being your STD treatment. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If you need treatment for STDs in Springfield, Massachusetts, our doctors may be able to prescribe medication for your condition.
The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely observed by a physician to ensure your safety. Each STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs.
Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Springfield, Massachusetts
Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing. The Springfield area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- In Massachusetts, 10.2% of men who contracted HIV in 2010 got it through heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- CDC reports chlamydia rate of 271.4 for men and 33 per women per 100,000 population in 2010.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- Chlamydia jumped from 15,394 to 21,080. In Massachusetts, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis spiked in 2012.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.