Online STD Testing Service
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 99218 area without visiting a physician's office. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not need additional paperwork.
Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most frequently occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. We issue a full refund within 24-48 hours for any testing that is cancelled before visiting one of our test locations. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about frequently used STD terminology.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the STD testing process ourselves. We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Spokane, Washington
To maintain control of your sexual wellbeing at all times, you must take STD tests frequently. If you live in the Spokane area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
Different STDs can only be detected by certain tests. Residents of Washington face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Many STDs do not show symptoms. In Washington, 1/4 of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Some sexually transmitted infections are incurable, life-long afflictions.