Local Same-Day STD Testing
While other testing services charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. To protect your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. We designed our testing process to skip awkward personal questions.
Our labs are used by clinics and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. You don't have to worry about whether your private information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we take, so you have many options when you checkout.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are emailed when ready.
Spokane, Washington STI Morbidity Data
The federal government at the state of Washington collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Spokane. The best way to defend yourself from the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
- There were 318 new HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 13 to 24 between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
However you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.