Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Spokane, Washington if you test positive. We don't make you have a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we require is a small blood or urine sample. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Spokane, Washington.
We are proud of the review and testimonials we receive from our satisfied customers. Around the clock counselors are available to answer your STD questions. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process.
You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We dispatch all test results by email quickly.
STD Information for Spokane, Washington
The only certain way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Spokane STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- Pierce County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in Washington at the end of 2010 with 964 HIV-positive residents.
- Asians accounted for 311 of all Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010.
Beat the odds. Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. It is estimated that 50% of all Washington adults will get an STD during their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Spokane.