Confidential Online STD Testing
When you buy any of our 99216 testing packages, you're getting the best possible price for STD testing. Quick test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process.
Because our tests are monitored by a doctor at all times, you know that they are safe. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers. Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment.
No other testing service has more advanced STD testing in the Spokane. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 99216 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with rapid results.
STI Infections Data for Spokane, Washington
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Spokane sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially deadly conditions like HIV, never fail to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.