Local Same-Day STD Testing
We assure test results from our CLIA-certified testing centers all over the country. Test with us to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 89434 area. Our easy testing process is quick, straightforward and can be done in a snap.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment methods we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD testing. We adhere to the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed.
Finding a nearby test location is fast by entering your zip code on our website. As healthcare consumers, we have designed STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for other infections so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center.
Sparks, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
STD testing is a vital part of maintaining your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Sparks is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,423 people were diagnosed with HIV in Clark County.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- Nevada ranked 32nd in the nation for chlamydia cases in 2010.
- The number of gonorrhea infections reported is 2,000 in the year 2011.
- 422 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in Nevada from 2008 to 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
It is not very important how you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.