Local HIV Testing Centers
Our industry leading test panel comes with a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. Any time you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and therapy.
We designed our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing process ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also conduct tests for other non-STD related infections.
Southaven, Mississippi Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Learn your STD status by getting tested in Southaven. STD infection rates increase every year in Mississippi.
- There were 399 AIDS diagnoses in Mississippi in 2011.
- In 2010, 2.3% of prison inmates in federal or state prisons in Mississippi were HIV- or AIDS-positive.
- Mississippi ranked 21st in the nation for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010
- The number of new HIV cases in Mississippi that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the US average in 2010.
- The rate of people living with HIV in Mississippi in 2010 was 338.2 per 100,000.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Southaven, Mississippi 38671.