Same-Day STD Testing Centers
STD testing at one of our test centers in the 23970 area is easier than going to a physicians's office. Order your STD tests now and no additional paperwork is needed. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment options for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality.
Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD information for: South Hill, Virginia
The federal government and Virginia health department collect data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Virginia and, specifically, South Hill. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- There were 4,402 new HIV infections among the black community of Virginia.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
The CDC advises getting tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a testing panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.