Local Private STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have removed the need for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test center. No doctor's office or hospital visits are required for our STD testing in 85635.
We try to give you a variety of payment options by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to protect your personal information by adhering to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. Because we use the same testing centers that your area hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service.
Find the center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
Sierra Vista, Arizona STI Rate
Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health. The Sierra Vista area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.