Same-Day Online STD Testing
No extra paperwork is needed once you place your order because we want to make sure your test goes smoothly. There is no need for a visit to a doctor's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 08081 area. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Get a refund if you must as long as you cancel before visiting one of our testing locations. Don't pay big bucks to test for every one of the most commonly occurring STDs when we test for all of them for one low price. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn about the lingo used when discussing STDs.
Our system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby centers.
Sicklerville, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New Jersey in particular.
- 50% of men living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in New Jersey were Blacks.
- 3,400 men were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2011 in New Jersey.
- At the end of 2012, Blacks accounted for 54% of New Jersey residents living with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
- 3,916 women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in New Jersey in 2011.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.