Rapid STD Testing
We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 71105 today. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our Shreveport, Louisiana testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations.
We are the only online STD testing provider supplying the Shreveport area with all-inclusive testing that doesn't leave out any of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of STD terminology on our site is there for you if you need help understanding the lingo used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Getting your money back within 1-2 days is simple when you cancel your testing before going to one of our testing facilities.
Start your test fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our test locations test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there.
STI Infections Rate for Shreveport, Louisiana
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana each year about STD infections and rates in Shreveport. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- In 2008, Louisiana ranked 11th in the number of reported AIDS cases out of all 50 states.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
Physicians in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.