Convenient STD Testing
At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Shreveport, Louisiana to being your STD treatment. If you need treatment for STDs in Shreveport, Louisiana, our doctors may be able to prescribe medication for your condition.
Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to pay for your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We make sure you get all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your healthcare provider to your test results.
STD Information for Shreveport, Louisiana
Catching an STD in Louisiana is a real threat. All Shreveport residents should test for STDs periodically to stay in control of their sexual health.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- Louisiana is among the top 12 states with the highest number children with an HIV-related death in 2010.
Get tested today. It takes less than 5 minutes to get tested for STDs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?