Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We guarantee no awkward questions when you arrive for your test. When you get STD test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our all-inclusive 10-test STD testing panel package. All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy.
Learn about STDs when you check out our weekly blog, Exposed. Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd receive at a doctor's office at any of our testing centers. Get rid of any safety concerns with our doctor- managed test process.
Our labs also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STIs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
Sherman, Texas STI Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year containing data about STDs in Sherman. Without an STD test, you can never be assured of your STD health.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
Prophylactics are crucial to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.