Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our testing process is very simple and takes little time to complete. We provide over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our budget-friendly priced 28150 STD testing can't be beat.
We provide the kind of service that our customers love to write reviews and testimonials about on our site. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your questions about STDs. Our checkout process is completely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption.
The FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both through our test panel. Our tests in 28150 are some of the most advanced North Carolina STD tests available.
STD Infections Rate for Shelby, North Carolina
Any sexually active North Carolina resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Shelby STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases with each day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.