Same-Day Local STD Testing
Order your STD testing today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions.
We safeguard our payment process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results.
Santa Monica, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of California accumulates STD and HIV rates in Santa Monica and around the state and then publishes those calculations.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself!