Same-Day Private STD Testing
We ensure your purchases remain confidential by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer embarrassing questions. We are the only online STD testing company who tests for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our comprehensive test panel.
Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same testing centers that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy.
Our labs tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. Find the location closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. We built our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Sanger, California
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Sanger area.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are FDA-approved, unlike other STD testing services.