Same-Day STD Testing
We know that electing to test for STDs is a difficult decision so we make the process simple. We promise that results from our CLIA-certified labs are accurate. No other testing service offers better pricing for 27330 STD testing.
Get STD testing supervised by a physician but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing method. Stay educated with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price.
We make it easy to find the closest testing center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our STD testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
Sanford, North Carolina STD Information
The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection rates in Sanford.
- The largest age group living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010 were 45 to 54 years old.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.