Local Same-Day STD Testing
For privacy concerns, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Since we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it in our comphrehensive test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we do not ask questions.
The testing we offer is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't exclude any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We support our customers beyond their testing with informative resources such as our glossary of STD terminology. Because you want your money back quickly if you need to cancel your testing, we refund it with 1-2 days.
Begin by locating a nearby lab - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs screen for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
San Ramon, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Don't ignore the facts about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed. The California health department and the federal government put together data about STD infections and transmission methods in San Ramon every single year.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, in the meantime you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.