Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We know that deciding to test for STDs is a stressful decision so we make the process simple. We assure that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate. Nobody offers better pricing for 90732 STD testing.
Because we use the same testing centers that your area hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to protect your personal information by complying with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates.
Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
STI Rate for San Pedro, California
In California, the number of STD infections is rising each single year. To be positive of what your STD status is, you must take an STD test in San Pedro.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as simple as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.