Confidential STD Testing
Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Know that you are hepatitis A-free today with our exclusive 10-test panel. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab.
All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently located throughout the San Pablo area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- 24/7.
No one has a more sophisticated San Pablo STD testing than STDcheck.com. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. We search for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
San Pablo, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Without regular STD testing, your sexual status is unsure. San Pablo STD statistics are compiled every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, in the meantime you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.