Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of our STD tests need a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any complicated medical procedures. If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a healthcare provider in San Mateo, California for your treatment. We offer the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in San Mateo, California with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain afflictions.
We don't offer incomplete STD testing that leaves out any of the most common sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the headache out of cancelling your testing if you need to for any reason. Our glossary of STD terms is a handy resource for anyone who is confused about STD lingo.
Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results will be sent via email. We secure your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records.
San Mateo, California STI Data
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in San Mateo. The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
Some STDs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by doctors and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.