Same-Day Local STD Testing
Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in San Marcos, Texas. We keep the testing process straightforward by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in San Marcos, Texas.
Use our handy test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. Our test facilities are conveniently located in San Marcos. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at any time for a status update.
We designed our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing system ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections.
STI Infections Data for San Marcos, Texas
Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take periodic San Marcos STD tests.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the well being of everyone in Texas, with no regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. There is a very high risk that you will contract an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you are not another statistic.