Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
To safeguard your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. No other online STD testing service includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test centers in San Leandro. Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
Finding a nearby location is fast by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for other conditions so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have built STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for San Leandro, California
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting informed. Each year, the federal government and the health department of California accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in San Leandro.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
However you may feel about STDs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.