Online STD Testing Service
Our trained test center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our 95125 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital.
Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safeguarded. We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
Our labs test for many conditions and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the STD testing process is to search for nearby centers on our website. We built our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are.
STI Morbidity Data for San Jose, California
Information about STD rates in San Jose is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. In California, a quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. The people of California face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Different STDs can only be detected by certain tests. Many STDs do not show symptoms.