Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our testing process is very simple and takes little time to complete. We provide over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our budget-friendly priced 95120 STD testing can't be beat.
Visit any of our test facilities located conveniently around San Jose. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, day or night for an update. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what testing is right for you.
We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest location to you.
San Jose, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.