Same-Day Online STD Testing
You don't have to visit a physician's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 95129 service. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete once you order your testing package.
All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you won't ever have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices. Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to inform yourself on the information available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully oversees your testing.
We have the most sophisticated San Jose STD testing available. Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 95129 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for San Jose, California
Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, every person in California is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get San Jose STD testing, you will not be certain of your STD status.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as simple as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.