Local Same-Day STD Testing
Take advantage of same-day testing at any of our 95116 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers to ensure convenient STD testing options in San Jose and throughout California.
Check our blog frequently for compelling articles on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Get the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
Testing for syphilis in 95116 is fast with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing service has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, San Jose STD testing.
STD Statistics for San Jose, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in San Jose. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a test panel for both diseases at STDcheck.com.