Online STD Testing Service
We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our test centers and in 5 minutes or less you are done Our 95124 test centers don't require a doctor exam for you to test for STDs.
Every time you take a test at one of our labs, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to impart information about STDs, testing, and therapy. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology used by hospitals and doctors.
We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it becomes available. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for San Jose, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and publish data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in San Jose in an annual report. If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.