Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Deciding to get checked is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be done during your lunch break.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many options when you checkout. Our labs are used by health care centers and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. You don't have to wonder about whether your personal information is safe because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Morbidity Data for San Gabriel, California
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and California health department with data about STDs in San Gabriel, are available every year. Take control of your sexual health now by getting informed about STDs.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD are unaware that they have the disease. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get San Gabriel STD testing. STDs pose a risk to everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.