Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in San Francisco, California, you can get treatment without delay. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in San Francisco, California if you need to start STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD tests. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced San Francisco STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which screens for both infections at the same time.
San Francisco, California STI Rate
Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. The San Francisco area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
Being a California resident makes it crucial that you get tested regularly. Many common STDs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free.