Fast Local STD testing Centers
If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in San Dimas, California, our physicians can give one for you. Our doctors can write prescriptions for some afflictions in San Dimas, California. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as leaving a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you.
You can get in touch with us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results. Our conveniently accessible test centers are located all around San Dimas. If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated San Dimas STD testing. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel screens for both STIs in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
San Dimas, California STI Rate
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of California is published each year with infection categories and transmission rates for San Dimas.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
If you are sexually active and don't get tested for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.