Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our physicians are authorized to prescribe medication in San Antonio, Texas, so you can get fast treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in San Antonio, Texas for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample.
Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing center and receive your money back within 1 to 2 days. We want you to be informed about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website.
We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it is ready.
San Antonio, Texas STD Rate
San Antonio is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested frequently.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
Studies show that 25% or more of Texas adults have an STD and don't know it. Use contraceptives and take STD tests in San Antonio often for the best sexual well-being routine possible.