Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our network of nearby 78232 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best value in 78232. For your convenience, our testing process is rapid and simple.
All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment. Every time you take a test at one of our labs, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 78232 area, we have the most sophisticated San Antonio STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results privately emailed to you in 1-2 days. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the San Antonio area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Testing for common STIs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. At STDcheck.com, we believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Texas testing centers near you. Most people infected with STDs are not even aware that they are and spread them without knowing. STI testing is necessary for residents of Texas, especially for those that are sexually active.