Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. There is no necessary visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 78258 area. Our goal is to ensure your test is easy so we do not require supplemental paperwork at the test centers.
We comply with the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD tests.
Your test results will be ready for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email message.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for San Antonio, Texas
Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas every year about STD infections and rates in San Antonio.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. It is never too late to get an STD testing. You will be glad you got tested in Texas with STDcheck.com.