Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their all-inclusive testing panel. No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services.
To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't excluded in your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service. We offer many resources to help you understand STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terms. Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. In our desire to ensure you get the best Salisbury STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 28144 area. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
Salisbury, North Carolina STI Information
Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Salisbury. If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are taking a chance with your sexual health.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- 16,033 out of the 24,476 people living in NC with HIV as of 2010 were Black.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
Doctors in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various conditions so you can trust the test results you get from STDcheck.com.