Fast Local STD testing Centers
We offer convenient testing locations all over Saint Louis, Missouri and more than 4,000 STD testing locations. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 63126 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been analyzed by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you accurate results.
Test under the management of a doctor at our labs. Learn about STD testing and therapy on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals.
Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
STD Information for Saint Louis, Missouri
Frequent STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Saint Louis area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission.
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
- In 2010, there were 11,087 Missouri residents living with HIV.
- 1,550 of the 1,885 Missouri women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
STDcheck.com offers many easy ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.