Same-Day STD Testing
By using our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 95823 area. Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the certainty of your test results. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and a snap to complete.
Use our blog to stay up to date with STD advances and issues. Get the very same tests you'd get at a doctor's office with the convenience of our online STD testing system. Place your trust in our doctor-monitored testing.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the body with fast results. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many locations in the 95823 area, it is easy to get STD testing. STDcheck.com makes Sacramento STD testing fast.
Sacramento, California STD Statistics
All Sacramento residents need to test for STDs regularly to stay in control of their sexual health. Catching an STD in California is a real threat.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
It is not uncommon to get an sexually transmitted disease in California from a person who does not know that they are infected. Many residents in California do not try to find STD tests because they feel awkward, but those feelings shouldn't prevent them from learning their STD status. STDs can affect the people of California, no matter their skin color, age, or income level. The majority of STDs can be caught multiple times by the same person.