Rapid STD Testing
There is no physician's office visit required to test for STDs with our 95831 online STD testing service. Our laboratories do not ask you to complete extra paperwork once you place your order. 5 minutes or less is all it takes to complete your test.
Refunds are available for anyone who has to cancel their testing before visiting our test locations. Get an explanation of the lingo used to explain STD testing in the glossary of terminology on our website. Our Sacramento STD testing is the only truly comprehensive online service that includes ALL of the most frequently spread STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 95831 is quick with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. No other testing provider has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Sacramento STD testing.
STD information for: Sacramento, California
The health department of California publishes yearly reports about STDs and HIV in Sacramento and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Over 50% California adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS. Different STDs need different remedies. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Sacramento.