Local Same-Day STD Testing
Order your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is needed. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. STD testing at one of our test locations in the 95825 area is easier than going to a doctor's office.
We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the accuracy of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We offer many flexible payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to paying for your STD test package. Your personal information is always secure because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records.
STD Information for Sacramento, California
Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health. Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Sacramento is available in reports published by the federal government and California health department every year.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
John K, in Sacramento, California just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the best decisions of his life.