Same-Day Private STD Testing
Stop by for your test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test. Test for STDs near 75088 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service. Our tests take less than 5 minutes and no additional paperwork is required later.
Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can get your STD questions answered anytime, night or day. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption.
It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most advanced methods in the Rowlett area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 75088 and we have put together an STD test panel to specifically test for both diseases at the same time.
Rowlett, Texas STD Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire nation, including Rowlett and the state of Texas, in their annual report on STD infection rates and statistics. Your sexual health is uncertain unless you take STD tests regularly.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing provider that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.