Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Testing with STDcheck.com is uncomplicated with our expert-vetted testing process. Round Rock, Texas STD testing is convenient with 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. All of our 78681 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services.
With health specialists on standby 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing facility because we have many convenient located throughout Round Rock. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. We will never notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be emailed quickly.
Round Rock, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Data from the health department of Texas is disclosed every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Round Rock. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
Over 25% of those with STIs are not aware of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.