Same-Day Online STD Testing
Stopping by any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and simple. Use our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing around 75087.
We have individual tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing locations. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terms we keep on our site.
In 75087, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Rockwall STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are not positive for syphilis.
Rockwall, Texas STI Rate
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas each year about STD infections and rates in Rockwall.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
At STDcheck.com, we believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Texas test centers. Most people infected with STDs are unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly. Testing for common STDs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is important for residents of Texas, especially for those who are sexually active.