Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our laboratories are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We guarantee a straightforward and uncomplicated testing process. We offer the best STD testing in 75032 at prices that no one can beat.
Ask questions and discuss STD testing with our trained counselors 24/7. Pay for your STD testing safely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption. Read our client testimonials.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent health records. We send test results by email. Results are available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
Rockwall, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.