Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our testing process is simple and takes little time to complete. Nobody offers more value for STD testing in the 11570 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing.
Your testing will always be done under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Because we offer the same STD testing as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed STD testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Rockville Centre, New York STI Data
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Rockville Centre from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of New York health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of prophylactics like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for STDs.