Same-Day Private STD Testing
You don't need an appointment at a doctor's office to test for STDs in the 32955 area. We guarantee you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. When you arrive at the testing labs, you will not need to complete extra paperwork.
With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our site, you get real opinions about our service. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to secure our checkout process. We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions.
Test results can be downloaded and read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We dispatch test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent medical records.
Rockledge, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Rockledge area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. Periodic STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Testing is the best way to slow the spread of STDs in Rockledge. More than 50% Florida adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different therapies.